This month's NewTLUG meeting/get-together

Herb Richter hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 21 16:49:32 UTC 2006

	*** Regular meeting -> un-regular get-together ***

Because we were unable to bring together all the necessary elements for a
regular meeting, this month's regular NewTLUG meeting has been canceled -

...but we are thinking of having an un-regular get together at a
restaurant or pub.

We're thinking something near the subway with parking nearby.  Suggestions
so far are: Yonge - Finch area, Yonge - Sheppard, Yorkdale.

What we need to know is how many of us would there likely be - so that we
can make some arrangements.

Also, if anyone has any specific suggestion as to where we might meet
please let us know.

What we need is a restaurant/pub that is:
- in the north end of the city,
- good, inexpensive, crowd tolerant,
- near the Yonge, Sheppard or Downsview subway lines, and
- has reasonable parking close by.

How many of us would come out?

--

        Herb Richter  <hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>