Suggestions on web hosting?

Stephen W. Clarke stephenc-wtWqQT8woy8 at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 21 16:11:58 UTC 2006

I don't know how much bandwidth or space you need, but I came across these
people today.
http://www.hostsearch.com/plan_info/country-tyme_web_hosting_shared_hosting_27930.asp
At $2/month (smallest package) they have some of the cheapest hosting I've
seen.

Stephen

> Hi All:
>
> I wanted to see if any suggestions on reliable (& affordable) web hosting.
>
> By switching universities this summer I'm losing access to a unix account
> which I was able to ssh into for e-mail (pine) and web page editing.
> So I'm looking for something reliable and affordable that would do the
> same thing (or even better, allow use of php/mysql).  One option is do
> this from my computer, but I'm worried that it would make it more
> vulnerable to break ins.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
>
> Alex

Stephen W. Clarke
Marketing and Communications Officer
Nray Services Inc.