Doing a Linux MASS install.

Vlad shiwan-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 20 18:15:08 UTC 2006

        Well, you basically have two options:

        1) Something like Norton Ghost Corporate, so you can multicast
to a few hundred machines at once (make sure you have a great
switching infrastructure), which will cost in licensing fees (or maybe
get a one-time donation for that as well).

        2) Something like setting up a KickStart server and having the
boxes PXE boot and do an unattended KickStart install - it works
pretty well.

        -- Vlad

end