Google Earth

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 20 16:13:05 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I just got Google Earth for Linux and it works fine with the exception
of some small quirks in the left sidebar menu flow. However it is slow
(as they said). What would be a good set of tips on how to set up the
software so it is usable on slow machines. I tried to make all the 'fly'
options fast and all the other options slow. This should give
'step'-like movements and somewhat higher speed. Any more ideas ?

thanks,
Peter