Jobs...

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 19 21:50:47 UTC 2006

On July 19, 2006 10:31 am, Colin McGregor wrote:
> Yesterday I meet with a recruiter (aka: headhunter),
> who is involved in doing a mass hire for an on-line
> gaming site. Obviously I am very interested in getting
> a position with the firm in question, but there are
> some positions that I am not qualified for (such as
> DBA positions) that I would be delighted see go to
> other GTALug members. Anyone interested in more
> information e-mail an I will forward on contact
> details.
>
> Colin McGregor

Hi Colin,

for survey purposes, out of curiosity, what is hot out there?

For example, I met with a CISCO trainer from the Ottawa region and he is
saying that networking is a passport to a job there. What about the GTA?
Is there enough employment offers in programming to cope with job researchers,
and what is the expected level/knowledge?

Thanks

marc