Linux in the Park thoughts...

John Myshrall jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 18 23:29:57 UTC 2006

Christopher Friedt wrote:
> I just moved house right down the street from the Linuxcaffe (of
> course that reeeeaaally didn't have a lot to do with my decision) and
> I think that the linux in the park event would be a great idea. Dave
> and I have even spoken about putting together a projector 'a la
> LumenLab' (http://lumenlab.com) for a movie screening at night.
>
> Linux in the park might be another excuse for some interesting
> Linux-related showcases of all sorts of cool devices.
>
> ~/Chris

As another Lumenlab member (I'm Mylo) and Opensource / Linux user what
are the odds,  movie night would make it great. Suggestion would be  the
Matrix or Hackers.  I have all three of the M however not hackers.  I'm
looking for it though and not necessarily because of Angelina :-P .  BTW
Brain's gonna kick some when that projector is ready.

I was at the 1st Linux in the park and supplied the generator. I brought
my wife and kids and we had a great time.

Sorry about the screwy post.... top posting messes me up ;-)

What date(s) ?

John