m$ to Google: do not dare take away from us what isn't ours

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 17 19:03:32 UTC 2006

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006, Brandon Sandrowicz wrote:

> They may have joined the input device market later, but most of their input
> devices are top-notch in my experience.  This is one area where Microsoft
> really excels.  I think a lot of it is due to the fact that they really rely
> on standards here.  There is no 'MS Windows-only' lock in.  Most of their
> devices are USB-HID compliant.

My mouse is m$, optical. The quality is good. However I looked iside.
Imho, the mouse has a single bug: the logo. It should say
Agilent-Cypress. That sort of explains the quality ;-). You see, most
supermarkets who rebrand things can't afford to rebrand all the little
parts that go into 'their' products ...

Peter