m$ to Google: do not dare take away from us what isn't ours

Brandon Sandrowicz brandon-77Z/iqU1yLlrovVCs/uTlw at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 17 18:15:37 UTC 2006

They may have joined the input device market later, but most of their
input devices are top-notch in my experience.  This is one area where
Microsoft really excels.  I think a lot of it is due to the fact that
they really rely on standards here.  There is no 'MS Windows-only'
lock in.  Most of their devices are USB-HID compliant.