Note to Sympatico One Bill customers

teddy mills lfeder-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 16 16:16:52 UTC 2006

Our Sympatico connection was about to be disconnected unless we paid the
$0.00 balance owing. I asked if we should sent in a cheque or payment in
the amount of $0.00.
Actually the $0.00,  was a catch 22.  They would  not  continue the
service until paid, and they would accept only a payment to clear the
current balance. (0.00)
And they COULD NOT change the all mighty computer. People eventually
prevailed over the computer.

/teddy