Latest AdSense Scam

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 15 16:05:27 UTC 2006

On Saturday 15 July 2006 11:56, Christopher Browne wrote:
> I see that someone has come up with another idea as to how to destroy
> the Internet...
> http://www.adsensepages.com/index-order.html

I would not be so pessimistic. Google is smart. And the people there who write
searching algorithms too.

Another trick some do is buying a domain name and putting just a collection of
links on the web site, with Google ads as well. These sites are mostly
useless. They are shown in google search results. But I do not think they are
ranked high and I guess they ranking will get lower in the future.

zb.