m$ to Google: do not dare take away from us what isn't ours

Gregory D Hough mr6re9-mI4xJ4qlgtBiLUuM0BA3LQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 15 13:45:09 UTC 2006

Peter wrote:

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/14/microsoft_search_google/
>
> Now, if Larry Ellison would have said that, I would have paid attention.
> But m$ ?
>
> Peter
> --
I think it matters NOT who says what, the proof is in the pudding. What
are your personal observations of these engines and their behavior with
respect to your managed servers? Which obey the Robots Exclusion
Standard to the letter and which serve clients from cache by default?

Forget MSN Virtual Earth - Yahoo "Ask the Planet!"

greg