Supermarket repackaging trick again

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 13 07:46:09 UTC 2006

On 7/13/06, Peter <plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Whz is it that every time I see something new from this company, I have
> this unbearable feeling of deja vu ?
>
> http://www.live.com/

M$ Live may not be good now. (I checked into Office Live Basic today:
free domain and free 30MB web hosting forever, as long as you use MS's
online template-based webpage design tool, which does not work in
Firefox, or you use MS FrontPage.)

But MS has a lot of $ and resources, and Live will get better in the future.

Hopefully they'll start respecting web standards better by then...