CDRW: cdrecord: No disk / Wrong disk!

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 13 06:31:57 UTC 2006

On 7/12/06, Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Let me know please anyone had a similar problem, or, better, just the
> solution ;)

Did you try using different software (e.g. cdrdao) or a different OS
(e.g. Windows or Ubuntu LiveCD)? Does CD burning work from there?

Do you know by any chance: Does the drive work OK in other machines?

> Don't ask me to put output garbage of different commands to the list. A lot of
> people had the same problem and searching google for "cdrecord: No disk /
> Wrong disk!" will bring the same results or very similar results as mine.

Why not? That's how troubleshooting is done.

Kind regards,
Jason

--
Jason Spiro: computer consulting with a smile.
I also do computer training and spyware removal for homes and businesses.