Looking for a *QUIET* computer

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 12 04:39:53 UTC 2006

>   I intend to get well beyond the minimum.  A large harddrive is also
> nice.  I can pick up 5 local and 1 Buffalo HDTV stations broadcasting
> over the air on a digital tuner hooked up to my regular TV set.  The

Over the air as  antenna on the roof? or free on cable?
were do you live that your getting this?
i have HD on cogeco (similar to Rogers), and there is about 14 HD channels,
the US ones are PBS detroit and NBC CBS (not sure there buffalo) and
what local stations have HD free to air? i am interested because i see global advertise
to have HD but its not on cable :(
If you can comment or have a resource on GTA area free to air HD ?
I wonder if free to air HD around here is 1080i? or just the crappy 720 eHDTV?

-tl