saturday computer drop-off

caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 8 16:35:19 UTC 2006

Chris F.A. Johnson writes:

> On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know a place I could drop off old computers today? I've heard
>> of reBoot (on Geary near Dufferin and something?) but I hear they are
>> closed Saturdays. I'm only in Toronto for the rest of today. We're having
>> a garage sale but the PCs aren't selling.
>
>    What PCs do you have?
>
>    (You don't sill have a Pied Piper kicking around, do you?)

No, nothing quite as old and sexy as that. I think Dad took the last of
those to Prince Edward County to use as a paperweight. I think he ran
Piper's Pub with one of those. The ones I have are old PCs - probably in the
100 or less MHz category - I doubt there's a hard drive in any of them
that's more than a couple hundred megabytes. I'm not much of a snakeoil
salesman, am I?

Chris