Toronto high school expels Linux lab

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 7 16:23:21 UTC 2006

http://www.itbusiness.ca/it/client/en/home/News.asp?id=39987&cid=3

> So now maybe high school kids will think linux is
> cool and rebelious?

Psssst, hey kid, wantta try the hard stuff, the stuff
the school and you folks don't want ya to have. Well,
I gotta a Knoppix CD here, best thing is first hit is
free... Yea, it has all the good stuff, a gcc compiler
even, we are talking the hard core GNU stuff... If you
find this stuff lights up your brain I can get ya the
real hard core Debian stuff, which will really blow
your mind.... Yea, the BSA thugs will bust your chops
if they see you with this stuff, but hey you can live
a little...

Yea, you too can become a dealer, I can cut you get a
percentage...

Colin McGregor