Solved: Problem Accessing SMB Server from Windows XP

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 6 23:55:10 UTC 2006

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:08:20 -0400
Merv Curley got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> Wait til you find out how out of date a lot of the stuff is.

Um, what colour is the sky on your planet? If anything, I hear complaints from
developers that Ubuntu is packaging stuff *too soon*, ie. before it is tested,
ie. 'bleeding edge'.

I am running two test boxes, one Ubuntu and one XUbuntu. I don't know what
you're looking at, but both have software available that is barely out of
alpha, if you want it.

Neither box had the slightest problem with any hardware, even the one with the
ATI card ;-)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046