Sysadmin job position at the UofT

Arcady Genkin agenkin-CTfmHW0BDg5pPcNj/TqqnQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 4 21:39:13 UTC 2006

Hi, all:

This may be of interest to anyone looking for a Unix sysadmin job.
Please don't send your resumes to me: I can't accept them.  The
applications should be sent to the Human Resources department, as it
is detailed in the instructions below:

The University of Toronto, Dept. of Computer Science is
seeking to hire a System Administrator.

Job posting details and instructions for application can be found
here: http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~jdd/cdf/cjob588.htm

Applications via email and late applications will not be considered.

Cheers,
--
Arcady Genkin : CDF Systems Administrator
http://www.cdf.toronto.edu/~agenkin/contact.html