yard sale

caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 4 20:22:10 UTC 2006

I am having a yard sale this weekend:

86 Albertus Ave (eight blocks north of Eglinton, off the west side of Yonge
St.).

I'm lettting you all know because their will be many things "computer"
albeit legacy or just plain old:

Computer (and other) books, give-aways, printers (Apple, dot matrix incl.
ribbon cartridge and wide and regular continuous feed paper). Frames.
Kitchen supplies, Macintosh IIsi complete system with Stylewriter printer.
Baskets. Set of dining room chairs. Wicker swivel chairs. PS/1 computer with
manual. Joystick, mouses. Toddler life jacket.

I'll update this again in a day or two if I find anything else woth
mentioning in detail.

My main intention is that things go somewhere they'll be used. The studd may
end up at reSource if that place exist (by the same name). I'd like to think
the stuff is at least worth picking up (so I don't have to deliver). I don't
have unlimited time for such things anyway as I now live in Timmins.

Chris