So Rogers has lost me as a customer...

Amos H. Weatherill right_maple_nut-/E1597aS9LT10XsdtD+oqA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 31 19:51:33 UTC 2006

Hello, Everyone.

I just wanted to mention that Rogers seems to be severely capping
P2P application bandwidth on their network.  When I run P2P apps
(eMule, BitTorrent, Etc...) My upload bandwidth is normal for about
3 minutes, then Rogers' traffic shaping kicks in.

This is what has me looking for another provider, not overall
line speeds.  for downloading from HTTP and FTP Rogers is great.

My $0.02
Amos H. Weatherill