Safari subscription?

Jim Van Meggelen jim-3N9/NUsc0oNv0lssq1+4Ag at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 30 20:19:56 UTC 2006

I have a Safari subscription that only allows me to view O'Reilly books. It
is extremely handy for looking things up, and based on my experience with
the O'Reilly-only version I would recommend Safari to anyone who likes
reading docs online.

Having said that, I still prefer a book in pulp ware format, and printing
from Safari is (understandably) not supported.

Also, I couldn't comment on the value, since I get it for free, but I would
imagine that the value would depend on how much you use it.

Jim.

--
Jim Van Meggelen
jim-3N9/NUsc0oNv0lssq1+4Ag at public.gmane.org
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2177

"A child is the ultimate startup, and I have three. This makes me rich."
                    Guy Kawasaki