Heads up; Ontario-wide brownout tests Thursday Jan 19

Stewart C. Russell scruss-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 28 02:36:39 UTC 2006

Walter Dnes wrote:

>   The Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO) is planning a routine
> voltage reduction test for Thursday, January 19, 2006.

Further to this, the Building Owners & Managers Association of Toronto
wants to know how it affected you:

IESO Voltage Reductions Jan. 19/06

Members were notified on January 19th, 2006 the Independent Electricity
System Operator (IESO) would be implementing voltage reductions.  Your
feedback via this survey will assist us in ensuring that the IESO
receives the necessary feedback.  We appreciate your cooperation.  To
access the survey please click the link below.

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=412271703115>

  Stewart