Linux Format magazine

Paul Sutton zen14920-1HOZaDBbGgxaa/9Udqfwiw at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 25 18:04:20 UTC 2006

Agreed as I said I used to read this,  my collection has since been
donated to my local lug,  May have a look at a recent copy at upcomming
lug meetings in the Uk.

I think they are trying to do more than just Uk based lugs,  it's nice
to read about things in other countries, it also means we can go over
seas on vacation for more than a week and go somewhere to talk linux,
thats for those people who get with drawl symtoms from having no
computer termnal for more than a few days.

this is especially useful for advocacy as we all have seen similar
barriers to oss adoption.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org