[Fwd: [TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: Jan 24th. NewTLUG meeting: Personal Information Managers - "Taming the TODO"]

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 24 12:11:57 UTC 2006

Herb Richter wrote:

>	This month's NewTLUG meeting will be held
>	Tues Oct 25th., at Seneca College on the YorkU campus.
>

>Date:		Tues Oct 25th.
>Time:		7 - 10pm
>
>Presenter:	Sacha Chua <sacha-ctE++fEYmiYdc6zLPptBHg at public.gmane.org>
>		Sacha, a University of Toronto graduate student studying
>		Human Computer Interaction, under Mechanical and
>		Industrial Engineering, has written a Linux Journal
>		article in the October issue on "Taming the TODO".
>		see: http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8378
>		- I personally like the part about the "Hipster PDA" :)
>		The article started out as a presentation for the Tokyo
>		Linux Users Group (the other TLUG?? [ed])
>
>Topic:  	Don't like mainstream personal information managers such
>		as Evolution or KOrganizer? Looking for a way to keep
>		track of all the things you need to do?  Sacha will talk
>		about a number of alternative PIMs and will share some
>		strategies to help you tame their TODOs.
>
>Location:       Room S1206 Stephen E. Quinlan building (SEQ) - Seneca at York
>		Building number 40 on the map:
>		http://www.yorku.ca/web/futurestudents/map/KeeleMasterMap.pdf
>		The Seneca at York Campus, which is physically located in the
>		south east part of York University, at Keele/Steeles.
>
>Directions:	For detailed directions and info on public transit, please
>		see:	http://cs.senecac.on.ca/~scs/seneca-directions.html
>		note: parking lot "HH" is no longer available to visitors
>
>Parking:        Paid parking is available on campus (about: $8).
>		Building #84 on the map above is a close-by parking
>		garage. - note #87 the parking lot is no longer for
>		visitors so PLEASE use the parking garage (#84)

>	Herb Richter  <hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>
>	Richter Equipment, Toronto, Ontario
>	http://PartsAndService.com
>	http://PartsAndService

Can someone please confirm that the 'Jan 24th. NewTLUG meeting: Personal
Information Managers - "Taming the TODO" is on at 7:00pm tonight, Jan 24
at Room S1206 Stephen E. Quinlan building (SEQ)?

The above refers to Tues Oct 25th.

I do not seem to have recovered from the election results :-)

Meng Cheah