what is the opinion here on the NTP/RIM problem ?

Kihara Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 24 02:13:37 UTC 2006

   Personally, I don't think its a bad idea that RIM got in trouble.
Patents law are mainly supported by huge corporations and RIM is a
good example of such a company. They hold some patents and likely
lobby for patent friendly policy and I therefore don't feel pity for
them.
   I think if large corporations keep getting really screwed by the IP
crap, they may think twice about such lobbies. I think that is the
only way we can have changes
Thanks
WIlliam