a Linux video programmer needed

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 20 00:18:40 UTC 2006

This is not strictly a job announcement. It is about an opportunity to
participate in development of an interesting project (for money, of
course).

I do some work with that company and am somehow responsible in finding a
person willing and able to do video programming on Linux. A Windows
version of the program does already exist. My guess is however that
Linux one would need to either be done from scratch or based on existing
software.

The project would take a few months, and most likely would be done by
the Programmer after normal working hours (unless he/she does not have a
work, currently) , from home.

There is a large flexibility on how the work would be awarded, what
possibly existing source code would be used, etc.

The programmer would have an opportunity to establish a strong and
lasting relationship with that company.

If any one is potentially interested in or has questions, or knows
someone out of this list who might be able to do the work  - please
write directly to me.

zb.