cygwin and gvim

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 19 21:19:52 UTC 2006

I've setup cygwin on my XP workstation.  It is working well.  I added
gvim and attempted to start it then this error is returned:

"No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig
library is not correctly configured. You may need to
edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information
about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual
page and on http://fontconfig.org"

There is a fonts.conf file provided by cygwin.  I seems odd that I would
have to touch it.  Any suggestions?

--
Neil Watson               | Gentoo Linux
Network Administrator     | Uptime 23 days