OT: A question for Role-Playing Gamers, Sci-Fi Addicts, and Internet Users

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 19 20:24:37 UTC 2006

One of the things that bugs me about communicating over the 'net is my
spelling.  It's not that I don't know how, I just don't spell check.
;-)

But that's got me thinking over the last few days of some things I
used to read in novels, and experience during role-playing games when
I was younger.

So here's my question - is 'net-speak developing into what used to be
referred to (in said games and novels) as "common" speak?

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

Canada Votes 2006 - Election Talk