free mp3 sites for classical ?

Jim Skehill JimS-pFJmkVL1u50 at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 18 12:52:31 UTC 2006

If you have a collection of great vinyl and a turntable table you may want
to consider using Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) to convert the
vinyl to mp3s.

I have a collection of vintage R&B and DooWop records, a lot of which I've
never seen on CDs and I'm in the process of converting them to mp3s. It's
not hard at all.

Jim.