[tpm] Job interview question

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 17 18:30:22 UTC 2006

Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes:
> This strikes me as a stupid question to use.
>
> There is no "moral dilemna"; it's a pure hypothetical case where the
> answer you're *supposed* to give is the "old lady."

P-shaw!!!   The right answer is:

1. run over the 'old friend' because a debt like having someone save your
   life is only going to cause your problems down the road.  I watch TV.  I
   know these things.

2. The old lady is gonna die from fright.  Grab the money out of her purse.
   She doesn't need it any more.

3. Grab dream girl/boy and ask 'em out to dinner.  On you!!

This was an easy one.  I'm not sure what I just qualified for, though :)
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20