IBM laptop

Paul Mora paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 16 19:42:34 UTC 2006

Thinkpad T42 (2373-R94)
CPU: Intel Pentium M 1.6GHz
Memory: 1Gb
Hard Disk: 80Gb
Display: 14.1 TFT (1024x768 resolution)
Graphics: ATI FireGL Mobility (128Mb RAM)
Optical: DVD-ROM / CDRW drive
Integrated 802.11G wireless, ethernet (10/100), and modem
Ports: S-Video out, parallel, video, audio (speaker, microphone), 2XUSB 2.0

Like I said earlier, everything works under Linux except Ultrabay swapping
(swapping the CD drive out for something else).  I never use that feature,
so I don't care so much about it.  The wireless and modem support wasn't
included in Fedora Core 4, but a simple download and I had it all working.
(used the atrpms and dries yum repositories)

pm

--
Paul Mora
email: paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org