OT: Digital Camera Photo Album

Paul Sutton zen14920-1HOZaDBbGgxaa/9Udqfwiw at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 15 14:46:14 UTC 2006

I use jalbum for producing the photo albums for the paignton rfc
website, at www.paigntonrugby.net, it's very easy to use and has lots of
different styles to choose from,  if you check out the site, then first
team, I have put some photos from games, there.

I am in the process of  re-writing the site,  so it will look much
better when this is complete, but the albums will be the same.

paul