Looking for a Linux SA

Raymond J. Payne ray-UsHhwO8CmvuakBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 13 22:31:34 UTC 2006

Just thought I'd post here before starting to hunt elsewhere.

I'm looking for a Linux SA that would be interested in doing contract
work at this point in time.  While I'm trying to spool up on Linux, I
lost my regular Linux SA overseas.  If anyone on the list is fairly
experienced with basic Linux SA tasks, but that is not doing this as a
separate company, please drop me a line.  For now I'm primarily looking
for occasional work mostly remote and in evenings.  I'm still sorting
out the client requirements so I don't have a complete job description
as yet to post.  For now I'm just testing the water for viability of
this list as a source.

Thanks,

Ray
ray-UsHhwO8CmvuakBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org