List administrator

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 13 14:27:10 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 11:34:00AM +0530, Akshay Lamba wrote:
> Could someone point me to the list administrator please? I receive
> emails twice from the TLUG list (probably cos I have one copy forwarded
> from another email ID of mine, which I just can't remember doing) and
> want to find out if there is a way to search the mailing list database
> and remove my earlier email ID.

Check the headers of the messages and see which address they were sent
to and forwarded by.  Then to unsubscribe the address you should be able
to do:

Mail to tlug-requests-HcP7FbCj2GFAfugRpC6u6w at public.gmane.org with message:
unsubscribe * email at address

* means all lists.

I suspect it will then send a confirmation, which of course you will get
since it is also forwarded I imagine, and it should all work out.

Of course I am not the list admin, I just read the majordomo help page.

Len Sorensen