jobs in Linux / IT

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 12 16:31:40 UTC 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 11:13 AM, Joseph wrote:

> Is it possible to learn Linux through volunteering?

I've made attempts to find IT volunteering projects over the past
couple of years and have had no success locating organizations that are
interested.  My skills are more in the area of application and server
software than administration, but I would say that most organizations
have a view of volunteers as being primarily suitable for menial tasks.

Here's one place that I do check out from time-to-time...just in case.
<http://www.charityvillage.com/applicant/volunteer.asp?fn=searchform>

Best of luck!

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development