Xenophobia (was Re:jobs in Linux / IT)

John Macdonald john-Z7w/En0MP3xWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 11 22:12:02 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 05:44:50PM +0000, Muhammad Imran wrote:
> While no place is perfect on earth, Canada is one of the best places to
> live. I realized the true value of Canada when I visited my home country
> last year....

Over the years I've had a number of occassions to know
people who, after complaining for years about problems
in Canada compared to their original country, returned
"back home" to discover that they had gotten used to a
large number of advantages in Canada that overwhelme
the disadvantages, and they quickly moved right back to
Canada.