a sort of exam...

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 8 21:07:56 UTC 2006

Right, I was given an opportunity to perform a test for a new possible
job. My question is of the kind of young age students ask: please help
me to solve this problem ;)

Since however my life is largely at stake (yes) I do not hesitate to ask
for help. I promisse: I will write that down that the answer was due to
the help from TLUG :)

OK, here the question is, with explanation (I cite everything exactly as
I read):

==citation starts==

Question: At the foundation of X server Clients how do you
"PROGRAMMATICALLY" create and run multiple and individual X window
instances?

Explanation: What we nees is to create a multiple instance of X server
simultanous on the same computer. Each instance should use a different
Display. How create them PROGRAMMATICALLY and manage each session.
Technically in gross steps, how would you create/implement the basis of
a terminal server using X.

==citation ends==

No, I do not know what "programmatically" means. But the answer must be
made correct any way.

Any ideas how to approach the problem? there is no time left...

Kind,
zb.