DVDs are simple? Re:var is mysteriously clogged

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 8 16:25:59 UTC 2006

On Sun Jan 08,2006 10:42:30 AM Sy Ali wrote:
> I had seen VCRs which had a turnable knob for
> fast forwarding and rewinding.. which I thought
> was cool.. but remotes never had such a thing.

The remotes for my Panasonic PV-7664 VCR and my Samsung DVD-HD841 DVD
player both have a knob for fast forwarding and rewinding. Both are
spring loaded and proportional; the further you rotate them, the
faster the FFW/RW.

--
** Scott Allen   scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org **
**     Toronto, Ontario, Canada     **