Rogers connection problems

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 8 02:12:37 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 11:50:05PM -0500, Byron Sonne wrote
> Hey, Could someone tell me if my last message wrapped at 72 columns? I
> swear I have it set (just checked) but it's coming across unwrapped
> in Thunderbird, and it's got those stupid blue bars instead of '>'
> quoting again...

  Looks good to me.  I'm running mutt in on an 80x48 real textmode
console and it wraps properly.  Since I'm running in maildir mode, I
dove into the directory with the message, and opened it up with vim.
No multipart garbage.  Don't you just hate so-called "user-friendly"
software that operates on a "need-to-know" basis, and the programmers
don't think you need to know what your email *REALLY* looks like?

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
My musings on technology and security at http://tech_sec.blog.ca