RHCE

Imran . imranqau-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 6 10:27:53 UTC 2006

Thanks William for detailed reply. I am not taking test next month. I am
planning to take test in May.

I went through the link that Paul sent and I think right now my skill level
is of RHCT. So I have to think very carefully before spending big $$$ on
RCHE. I'll work on it until April and then decide.

Regards,
Imran.