GTALUG RSS?

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 6 08:47:26 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm helping to put together the revamped, Drupal-based CLUE website, now
online at www.linux.ca

One of the things we're looking to do is collect news from the various
Canadian LUGs. The easiest way for us to do this is to get an RSS feed
from as many sites as possible.

Right now the only LUG from which we have an RSS feed is Calgary, and
I'm working on others. Is there any existing feed available from the
GTALUG site? Any being planned?

Thanks for any help. I'm just trying to help the national community know
what each other is doing...

- Evan