jobs at novell

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 4 02:44:03 UTC 2006

On 1/3/06, Paul Sutton <zen14920-1HOZaDBbGgxaa/9Udqfwiw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I know this is off topic again, does anyone know who to contact at
> Novell regarding job vacancies,  I thought about sending my resume to
> them to ask if they had anything,  I have an address for their Markham
> office, in Toronto, but thats about it,  does that office have a human
> resources department?

When the two guys presented in December, I believe that they were the
Toronto  office.

My understanding is that they are contracting out a lot of the
services; that way they don't get forced to hold on to extra staff if
service contracts are varying a lot.

The one place where they *are* advertising openings is in the Ottawa office.
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)