Telling a browser to keep a connection alive

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 2 07:12:21 UTC 2006

Only thing i can think of, is since you are delivering sets of data every 30 seconds,
that you could "selectively meter" out the data, in a sence, intentionally holding back
some data from the "last batch" and trickle it to keep the browser from timing out.

You might also want to consider using  xmlhttp  (ajax) it would  be a lot cleaner solution.

-tl