jobs in Linux / IT

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 1 17:22:52 UTC 2006

On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 06:25:38PM -0800, Christopher Charles wrote:
>I despise the work culture in canada.  Full of lazy
>people who don't care about their work!

There is the other side.  The work place can be full of employers who
expect employees work as if it is the most important event in their
lives.  Employees should be so enthralled with work that they willing
sacrifice all of there personal time with little or no compensation.

--
Neil Watson               | Gentoo Linux
Network Administrator     | Uptime 5 days