Key signing / web of trust Was: spellcheck

interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 28 23:46:45 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 17:36, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Running the odd beginners guide to key signing would also be useful
> perhaps at linuxcafee, as the venue, would not have to be that often,
> but would encourage more people get keys and use them I guess. I need to
> get my key sorted out, but it's always useful to have someone on hand to
> help when you are just starting out on this.

From my notes for KWLUG last year.
http://www.dyoh.com/?q=node/view/10

I keep my key info and fingerprint on the back of calling cards.  Kind of like
a personal business card with my name and number.  Print 'em up on OOo and
keep a dozen of them in your laptop bag and you're always ready for a
signing.  Saves on the typos and writers cramp when you have to transcribe
your 40 byte fingerprint, too.