Compiling help needed

Angelina Carlton brat-J4oS66wZXds at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 27 22:44:24 UTC 2006

Merv Curley <mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org> writes:

> On Monday 27 February 2006 01:47, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
>> Merv> I don't think that I have ever heard of this file, so I have added
>> Merv> it to my notes.  But for the last run of configure the file is
>> Merv> 111K and full of totally incomprehensible gibberish.  Us once a
>> Merv> year users of compile are going to need translators methinks.
>>
>> Understood, but you might post it (or rather, an URL to it :-/ )
>> when asking.
>
> I hope no thinks I am belabouring the subject,  but I don't have a website so
> I guess I couldn't supply a URL.
>
> Anyway,  if I need help, I certainly know that some here are more than
> willing.  I will ask before posting/attaching a large file.

A good solution for this is pastebins, (for text files)
http://pastebin.ca/ is pretty good and TLUG could probably even make a
personalized one at http://pastebin.ca/makesub.php

One nice feature is many pastbins now archive the pastes so you can
revisit them later.

That particular site is now adding support for images which is another
great feature.

--
-----Angelina Carlton-----
orchid on irc.freenode.net