Laptops for Linux

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 27 03:39:47 UTC 2006

I am one of many who will suggest looking at the 'linux on laptops' web
site to see if your machine is supported by linux, and people's comments
on various laptops.

Peter

> Hello,
>
> I am shopping for a new laptop, and I of course plan to use Linux for my
> operating system. Do all chipsets/motherboards work equally well with
> Linux? Has anyone in the community had particularly good or bad luck
> with certain manufacturers?
>
> Thanks,
> Dominic

Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto
http://www.syscompdesign.com
USB Oscilloscope and Waveform Generator
416-465-0325