Bill Gate will have a dinner in his dinning room with a baby-eater from China.

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 26 23:17:15 UTC 2006

On 2/26/06, Meng Cheah <meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
>
> >"Vista will eat your babies.  Use Linux."
> >

> Seriously, has there beem any estimates of price range?
> What are we up against?

Which price range are you talking about?  For babies?  (That being the
evident point of this discussion thread that people should probably
consider Godwined...)  Or for Microsoft Vista?

If you are talking about the latter, in which case, changing the
subject to NOT involve cannibalism might be an idea, I don't think the
price of Vista is of any fundamental importance.  Whether it's free,
or a million dollars a copy, the apparent changes surrounding DRM look
like they'll make the new platform unattractive in plenty of ways,
regardless of price, to legitimate users.

If you were intending to discuss the pricing of cannibalistic dining,
stop now, and consider taking it to some other list.  Usenet surely
has an "alt.cannibalism" group...
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)