Bill Gate will have a dinner in his dinning room with a baby-eater from China.

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 26 19:21:18 UTC 2006

Colin McGregor wrote:

>This whole thread has sounded way to much like an
>urban legend, abused version of "A Modest Proposal",
>etc.. Yes people have under extreme conditions turned
>to cannibalism such as the Donner Party in 1846 (the
>largest case of cannibalismn U.S. history and the
>text-book example of how NOT to run a waggon train
>across the U.S. west). But I don't buy the mass
>cannibalism for profit idea in modern China.
>
>This noted, there are a lot of things that can be
>clearly documented that are nasty/ugly regarding both
>Microsoft / China that we can be stuck with rather
>than this less than credible stuff.

There is a trilogy of short horror films titled '3 Extremes' by 3 Asian
directors - Takashi Miike (Japanese), Fruit Chan(Chinese) and Park
Chan-wook(Korean). The short titled 'Dumplings' by Fruit Chan was
expanded into a full-length movie.

Dumplings deals with the above "urban legend".
http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/movie.html?v_id=314252
http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/002928.html

Mention of xenophobia, urban legend, sex energy (and my contribution,
horror movies); No, I don't think this thread will convince anyone to
switch to Linux instead of Vista :-)

Meng Cheah