tool to diagram a cycle?

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane-MHIYrZpDPrNWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 26 17:39:00 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm working on a set of diagrams for a project. For the most part I'm
using either Freemind [1] or Kdissert [2] to "map" the concepts. For one
of the diagrams I need to show a circular cycle. I'd like the option to
use curved lines to connect each of the elements, but I don't really
want to use a drawing program as I've come to love the flexibility of a
mapping/diagramming tool.

Does anyone know of a diagramming package that allows you to connect
nodes in a circle using curved lines?

regards,
emma

[1] http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page